
Because of a Philippine national holiday, I have two make-up classes over the next two weeks.
因為菲律賓的國定假日,我在接下來的兩週有兩堂補課。
I don’t have a full weekend off for the next two week,so I decided to join the Korean classmate’s trip.
我沒有完整的週末休假在未來兩週,所這我決定加入韓國同學的行程。
They want to go to Banaue, and I helped them to rent a van.
他們想去巴拿威,我幫他們租了一輛車。
It costs 18,000 PHP for a 15-seater van for two days and one night.
租一輛15座的車子,兩天一夜的費用是18,000比索。
The Banaue Rice Terraces used to “Eighth Wonder of the World.” 巴拿威梯田是曾經的「世界第八大奇蹟」。
They’re carved into the mountains of Ifugao in the Philippines, and they look amazing, like giant steps. 它們是在菲律賓伊富高山上,一層一層的很壯觀。
They were built over 2,000 years ago, using just simple tools. 聽說是兩千多年前就開始建的,還是用簡單工具蓋的喔!
They’re not just beautiful, they’re actually used to grow rice. it’s pretty smart and useful. 不只是美,他們也用來種稻,超實用。
Even today, people still farm there. it’s pretty impressive! 到現在還有人在那邊種田,真的很厲害。
We planned to stay there for two days and one night
We went to Banaue and Sagada, and rented a van from school.
我們去了巴拿威(Banaue)和薩加達(Sagada),我們是從學校租了一台廂型車。
We set off at 3 am at school and took the van to Banaue.
我們凌晨三點從學校出發,搭著廂型車前往巴拿威。
During the ride in the van, because the road was really crazy winding, many of our classmates got motion sickness.
在車上的路程中,因為山路非常彎曲,我們很多同學都暈車了。
They wanted to vomit, so we stopped the car more than ten times.
他們想吐,所以我們停車超過十次。
After riding in the van for around 8 hours, we arrived at our hotel in front of Banaue.
坐了大約八小時的車,我們終於抵達位在巴拿威前方的飯店。
Because the car couldn’t drive to our hotel, we walked about 15 minutes to get there.
因為車子不能開到飯店門口,所以我們步行了大約十五分鐘。
We stayed at BATAD Countryside Inn. The name is funny and kind of a coincidence“Countryside Inn” in the countryside.
我們住在 BATAD Countryside Inn,這名字蠻好笑也很巧,就是「鄉下旅館」在鄉下。
The rice terraces were magnificent. I had lunch with the view, and it was so wonderful.
稻田梯田的景色非常壯觀,我邊看風景邊吃午餐,超棒的。
I regret ordering the roasted rice coffee, because it had a really strong smell.
我唯一後悔的是點了烘焙米咖啡,那味道真的太重了。
In the morning, the weather wasn’t good. There was a lot of fog.
早上天氣不好,到處都是濃霧。
But after lunch, the weather started to get better, so we hired two tour guides.
但吃完午餐後,天氣開始好轉,所以我們請了兩位導遊。
The view was really terrific, but the food was just okay.
風景真的很棒,但食物就還好。
The tour guide was super strong. she didn’t even use crutches while hiking!
那位導遊超強的,她健行時連拐杖都不用!
After about two hours of hiking, we had afternoon tea in a small hut in the rice terraces.
在健行了大約兩個小時後,我們在稻田梯田裡的一間小屋裡喝了下午茶。
We also visited a waterfall. The tour guide said she had only been there five times, because the hike is too tiring.
我們還去了瀑布,導遊說她只去過那邊五次,因為路太累了。
Most visitors give up on the way.
大部分的遊客走到一半就放棄了。
During the hiking in the Banaue rice terraces, one guy Justin fell into the field five times, but he still kept an optimistic smile.
在巴拿威的稻田健行時,這個男孩Justin 即便跌進田裡五次,但他一直保持樂觀的笑容。
Grandma Jenny, holding crutches, hiked in the Banaue rice terraces too!
拄著拐杖的珍妮奶奶也走完了巴拿威的稻田!
After finishing the hike,we were exhausted, so I just had some instant noodles while enjoying the view.
最後在我們結束健行之後,我們累壞了,我一邊欣賞風景,一邊吃著泡麵
On the second day, we went to Sagada.
第二天,我們去了薩加達。
Because not everyone wanted to explore the caves, we split into two teams.
因為不是每個人都想探索洞穴,所以我們分成兩組。
One team went to see the hanging coffins, and the other went to explore the caves.
一組去看懸棺,另一組去探索洞穴。
The optimistic smiling guy Justin gave up exploring the caves because he was afraid he had already fallen more than five times.
那個總是樂觀在笑的 Justin 放棄了探索洞穴,因為他很怕他已經跌倒超過五次了。
Our tour guide told us a lot of green jokes, because there were many stones in the caves that looked like private parts. The cavas have father and mother and son private parts.
導遊跟我們開了很多黃色笑話,因為洞穴裡有很多石頭長得像私密部位。
After that I found out some people call them the “sexy caves.”
我才知道原來有人把那裡叫做「性感洞穴」。
Finally, we returned to school and had dinner.
最後我們回到了學校,並吃了晚餐
In the end, we had a good weekend. It was worth it. If I have the chance, I’ll go back again and stay more longer.
總之,我們度過了一個很棒的週末,真的值得,如果有機會我還想再去,並待更久。